Monday, March 1, 2010

Special Thanx to ...

Special thx to My Lord, Jesus Christ, Mother Mary ( when I found my self in times of trouble Mother Mary Come to me), My Mom ( luv u, & miss u so much) My All Family ( My bokap en Nyokab, Radit freaky en all family dah ), all My Sob especially : Laurensia Lindi ( my sisstaa-my recycle biiin-my counselor-my lecture-my best sob, ect…thx4 caring sist) Fiona Liauvia ( si editor crita2 ‘angin’ alias cerita-cerita ringan gue sejak SMP, inspirator gokill),Romo Vincentius Adiprasojo Pr -> “Robby-Romo Chubby” hihihi thx for support, praise, and spirit ) Marcelino Ponty ( ehmm brader ganteng yang jago bergitar, cuek2 gini support gue juga,the best partner, proud his talent deh 4 thumb up to u braw !! be inspired), Arnold Christian ( sobat gilaa… My Cuuung, tempat berbagai curhat sampah, gosip2 terbuang padanya, sering bikin kesal tapi selalu dapat menemani dalam kebosanan, teman bergosip sampe jam 4 pagi, ), Ardita Revita ( mami kepooo… yang support gue dengan memberikan feedback buat cerita ringannya dan merecomend buku2 bagus buatku.) Dian Morissanti ( my sistaa juga, tempat sharing2 kegalauan coz sama2 miss galauerzz hihihii), and all my Sob in Pastoran Atma Jaya → PAJ'erzz and VOX'erzz ( second family and second home, tempat ngepo paling asoi bersama para kepo’erzz,we’re 1 big family, my all sistaas and braders in VOX UNITA choir, en all my best friends in the world.. I will dedicate this for u all, coz U ever supported and inspired me THX for caring, hug, Luv, advice, and many more.. GBU all I really love u all.. Mmuuuaacchhh……!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment